- Game Guide
- Item Mall
- !! Flash Sales !!
- 1ap Shop
- Loot Wheel
- Tiered Spender
- ☼ New Players ☼
- Upgrade Items
- Epic Deals
- Cape Promos
- Costumes and Pets
- PvP Packs
- Featured Items: Shows featured items from all categories - this section displays new items, hot sellers, and special sales limited in time or quantity!
- Linking: This section contains items that can assist you in Linking Lapis into your items. It also includes items that prevent breaking when trying to Link.
- Upgrade: This section contains items that are user to upgrade your Gear.
- Gear: This section contains Gear for all characters in Shaiya Phoenix.
- Essentials: The Essentials section includes all items that are one-use only excluding Mounts. They'll either disappear immediately upon use, or expire after a certain amount of time. Consumables are often sold in stack multiples to bring you a better deal. The consumables are generally restricted to potions and items that increase player stats temporarily. This section all includes Miscellaneous items such as Stat Reset Stones, Skill Reset Stones and Bulk items.
- Epic Deals This section contains some of our most Epic Deals including The Lucky and Sonic Packs.
- Mystery Boxes: If you like getting some of the best items available through the item mall, this is the spot for you. Mystery Boxes reward a random item within a selection of items. You're going to have to take a gamble if you want the items here. 1 Random Item will be placed in the Bank.
- Packages: The great thing about packages is that you get the most bang for your buck. These will give you a bunch of different items in one conveniently prepared package. Packages generally provide a discount for the items included and provides some great value.
- Upgrade: Want to take your armor and weapons beyond their natural abilities? Use Linking Hammers to slot your armor so you can insert some powerful lapis.
- Checkout: Got everything you need for now? Hit the checkout tab to go directly to the screen where you can purchase what's in your cart. You can choose which server to send your items to, and even which of your characters on a server you'd like to receive them.
- Click the "continue shopping" button or any one of the other categories in the menu bar to access the various items page again. All the items already in your cart will remain saved, and you will be able to add more items or increase the quantity of an item already in your shopping cart.
- You can click on the trash can to remove specific items from the shopping cart.
- Click "Purchase" when you are ready to finalize your purchase. Please review your shopping cart carefully before purchasing.
- To completely remove all items from your shopping cart, click on the "Empty Cart" button.
Web Item Mall
Purchasing from Shaiya Phoenix's Web based Item Mall
Shaiya Phoenix's Web based Item Mall works differently from Original Shaiya's Item Mall. Instead of items being placed into your Bank all items will go to your Gift Box in game. The in game Mall is not to be used and all prices have been set to 9999999AP
To access the Shaiya Phoenix web based item mall, click on the "Item Mall" link in the section link bar on the Shaiya Phoenix's website, click the "Game Items" feature graphic on the main page, or just go here.
If you look at the top of the picture above (#1), you will see a menu bar containing the category tabs our items are divided into. By clicking them you will be directed to:
The shopping menu (#2) shows all items within a category, along with each item's price in AP and a brief description of each item, along with any other information, such as whether an item can be traded or not. Hovering your pointer over or double-clicking an item will bring up a more detailed description of it. Each item also has a check box that you can click on to select. Once you have selected all the items that you want off of the current page, you can click on the "Add to Cart" button (#3). The page will also show you your current available Aeria Points balance (#4).
Note: If you want to continue adding items from other categories, you MUST first add the items from the current page into your cart. Also, if you want more than one of an item, you must add each item one at a time.
Once you have clicked on the "Add to Cart" button, you will be taken to a page that looks similar to this:
The page will contain a table showing all the items currently in your shopping cart. From here, you have several choices:
To retrieve your items in game,log in to the Shaiya Phoenix server and press the in game item mall button and select the option "Gift Box". The in game item mall button is highlighted in Red in the below picture. Click your items located in the Gift Box tab to have them sent to your characters inventory. Additional information about retrieving items can be found on the "Revieving Items" tab.
Receiving Items from Shaiya's Web based Item Mall
At anytime you can open your Gift Box. Your purchased items will be included there. The Gift Box may be taken from, but users cannot put items into it. The items in the Gift Box will be available for all characters on the Phoenix server.
Note: If you were logged in when you purchased the items, you must log out and log back in again to see the items in your Gift Box.